Lars Thrane A/S is presenting its first satellite communication terminal.
The LT-3100 Iridium Communications System will be shown to public
at the exhibition SEA ASIA in Singapore running from April 25 to
27. The terminal will be available this Summer.
The LT-3100 Iridium Communications System is a maritime satellite communication product, designed for the professional market (deep sea, fishing, and workboats), but can be used for the leisure market as well.
The LT-3100 system has voice and data capabilities with 100% global coverage via the Iridium satellites. The LT-3100 system consist of a control unit, handset-unit, and antenna unit. A single coaxial cable connects the control unit with the antenna unit. Up to 500 meters of separation between the units can be obtained, giving freedom to mount the antenna in the best possible location, with free line of sight to the satellites.
The LT-3100 Iridium Communications System offers the following features:
- Voice, SMS, Data, and Vessel tracking
- 2.4 kbit/s and 10 kbit/s compressed data
- Single antenna cable solution (up to 500 m)
- High-performance GNSS/GPS receiver
- Noise-canceling microphone and equalizer for improved audio quality
- Bluetooth interface supporting voice, SMS, and data
- Large 4.3" TFT display supporting day and night modes
- Connectivity of Smartphones, Softphones, and Apps